Monday 1 July 2013

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog! You would not believe how hard it was to get this blog up. I swear I went through at least ten potential names for this blog. There are only so many word combinations you can make with "read" or "books" or even "library"!

I finally got a name through though, and it might confuse you. I apologize. It's something someone called me once and I took a liking to it. Note that all the books I review, I am likely not to own a copy(though I do own many books).

I hope to do a lot of reviews in the future, or the next few months anyhow since it is FINALLY SUMMER! I mainly started this blog because it's something semi-productive to do, but I really do help my reviews can be helpful in deciding if you want to read a book. :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment